Submit a Request
How to Use the SystemIf you want to find out how to use Polyhedral Scene Generator, please watch the video bellow. The video will walk you through both main features of the system; dataset creation and issuing on-demand requests.
Using the API
The Polyhedral Scene Generator also provides an API for on-demand requests.
The user can
choose between a random camera position or a pre-defined camera position and a fixed or homogeneous
lighting conditions. An example using python can be found in the paper [pdf].
Much more information on how to use the API, including examples for MATLAB, Java, can be found at our accompanying GitHub Page.
How to cite
In case you use this work in one of your publications, please make sure to cite us:
- We provide no guarantees for system performance.
- The system is provided as is.
- Developed for research purposes only and commercial use is not permitted.
- For comments, problems and questions, please send us an email (replies are not guaranteed).
- If you use any aspect of this system, we respectfully request that all relevant publications that result from any use of this paper or system cite this paper as stated in Section How to cite.